- The Eligible Candidates for B. Ed. 2020-22 session must produce the Entrance Test/Rank List from Nagaland University for meeting the principal and getting the prospectus of the college.
- Those who cannot be regular and diligent for the B. Ed. Course with all its academic and professional demands and requirements should in no way be taking admission in this institution.
- The eligible candidates can take admission from Monday, 5th October to Saturday 10th October 2020. Those who do not take admission within this stipulated time will automatically forfeit their B. Ed. Seat in this institution. The office timing for admissions will be from 9 am to 03.30 pm.
- The selected candidates must be in possession of all the required certificates and documents for their admission to the college and the ensuing enrolment in the Nagaland University. Those who are employed should produce N.O.C. (Non Objection Certificate) from their concerned departments and get all the required clearances in time.
- Candidates coming from other universities should submit the migration certificate in original.
- Classes for the new session will begin from at 10.00 am on Monday 12th of October 2020.
- Contact Number: Principal: 9612839463. Office Assistant: 7085110819
- Email ID: email@example.com
Present Fee Structure
1st Semester fee : 25,000/- (Including Admission Fee)
2nd Semester fee : 25,000/- (Including Admission Fee)
3rd Semester fee : 25,000/- (Including Admission Fee)
4th Semester fee : 25,000/- (Including Admission Fee)