- The Eligible Candidates for B. Ed. 2019-21 session must produce the Entrance Test/Rank List from Nagaland University before meeting the principal and getting the prospectus of the college.
- Those who cannot be regular and diligent for the B. Ed. Course with all its academic and professional demands and requirements should in no way be taking admission in this institution.
- The eligible candidates can take admission from Wednesday, 12th June to Tuesday 18th June 2019. Those who do not take admission within this stipulated time will automatically forfeit their B. Ed. Seat in this institution. The office timing for admissions will be from 9 am to 12.30 pm.
- Present Fee Structure:
Admission Fee : 9,000/-
1st Semester fee : 19,000/-
2nd Semester fee : 19,000/-
3rd Semester fee : 19,000/-
4th Semester fee : 19,000/-
- Admission fee will not be refundable. Those who wish can pay, together with admission fees, the first semester fee as well (i.e., 9,000 + 19,000 = 28,000/-) or for all semesters together. It should be noted that the above mentioned fee structure does not include University fees like semester end exam fees, university registration and enrolment fee, and the like.
- The selected candidates must be in possession of all the required certificates and documents for their admission to the college and the ensuing enrolment in the Nagaland University. Those who are employed should produce N.O.C. (Non Objection Certificate) from their concerned departments and get all the required clearances in time.
- Candidates coming from other universities should submit the migration certificate in original.
- Classes for the new session will begin from Tuesday, 23rd of July 2019. All should be in the college campus by 8.45 am and the regular classes will commence from 9.00 am onwards and will extend up to 1.30 pm. Attendance/Reporting on the opening day of the college is mandatory for all.